- Made in the USA
- Cannot Rust
- No Sharp Corners
- No Glass to Shatter
- No Paint to Chip
- Pitched Drainage
- Natural Ventilation
- Fire Retardant
- Lower Freight Cost
- Less Storage Space
- Easily Cleaned
- No Padlocks Required
- High Desity Injection Molded
- Includes Breaker Bar Assembly
- Lower Replacement Costs
CATO - CHIEF - PLASTIC FIRE EXTINGUISHER CABINET
This plastic fire extinguisher cabinet, body and frame, is made with injection molded white virgin high-impact crystal polystyrene (.110 thickness) with ultra-violet inhibitors. The ultra-violet inhibitors prevent the color from fading. The clear virgin acrylic Plaskolite® panel (.080 thickness) can be broke with the hammer or with your elbow and will not cut you. Includes a polypropylene plastic injected molded hammer with flexible torsion, ribbed grip surface, and clear nylon-jacketed stainless steel mechanical cable.
- Surface or Semi-Recessed Installation
- Cylinder Lock with Key
- White Injection Molded Plastic Protective Lock Cover
- Includes White Injection Molded Plastic Hammer with Flexible Torsion and Ribbed Grip.
- Grid-Scored, UV resistant Break Panel for Improved Emergency Access
- UV Resistant Instruction Label for Break Panel
- Protective Frame
- Lower Maintenance Cost
- Includes Standard "In Case Of Emergency" Label, please specify above if "California, Florida, or Wahington" Label is needed
- 105-5 is for 5 or 2½ lbs. extinguisher
- 105-10 is for 10 lbs. extinguisher
- 105-20 is for 20 lbs. extinguisher
LOCK & KEY
The chromium plated brass safety lock and key with weather-proof protective lock cover allows designated personnel access for periodic maintenance of the fire extinguisher.
Includes a polypropylene plastic injected molded hammer with flexible torsion, ribbed grip surface, and clear nylon-jacketed stainless steel mechanical cable.
With no sharp edges or glass to brake, this plastic fire extinguisher cabinet is one of the safest choices available.
All though this cabinet is normally surface mounted, it can be semi-recessed. NOTE: Cabinet does not come with any molding to recess mount the cabinet. Because of this plastic fire extinguisher cabinet’s single wall design, it will take slightly less space to store the fire extinguisher.
PLASTIC FIRE EXTINGUISHER CABINET DIMENSIONS
||Overall Outside Trim
||With Cover Outside|
|Plastic Fire Extinguisher Cabinets|